As an Data Protection Officer with the Information Commissioners Office (ICO), we fully understand, respect, take seriously data privacy and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Your personal data will only be used to support your experience throughout this website, to manage access to your account, online purchases and for other purposes described below.
We collect personal information about you when you visit our store, use our Websites (“Websites”), or use our web or mobile device applications (“Mobile Apps”) or if you communicate with us by phone, email and social media. We refer to our Websites and Mobile device Apps collectively as “Online Services”.
The types of personal information we collect includes:
- Personal details such as your name, address, email address, phone number and other contact information, transaction information, such as the product you purchased, its price, your method of payment and your payment details which are anonymised as per PCI DSS recommended standards.
- Your account information – such as dates of payments owed and received, the any subscription services you use, or any other information related to your account.
- The date and time of the calls and messages you send or receive through our network, and your location at the time these communications take place.
When you’re using our Online Services, the information we collect includes:
- Account information, like your username, password, and other identifiers or credentials you use to access our online services or to buy our products and services, details of your shopping preferences, such as your favourite brands and products.
- Information that you provide in your dealings with us. This includes when you register to use our online services, or when you subscribe to our services or request further services and/or information from us.
- Details of your visits to the Website.
- IP address and cookie data.
The situations when you provide personal information could include when you:
- Purchase products at our stores or through our customer service centre.
- Register or use our Online Services including mobile device applications.
- Request to receive marketing or other communications.
- Enter one of our competitions or when you complete one of our customer surveys.
- Submit information when you’re providing feedback.
- Use interactive features of our Online Services.
Our website also contains various ‘opt-in’ boxes on the relevant pages where you provide your personal information. If you do want us to contact you, you should tick the opt-in boxes provided.
Sharing of personal data:
We may transfer your personal information to other organisations in certain exceptional scenarios:
- If required to by law, under any code of practice by which we are bound or we’re asked to do so by a public or regulatory authority such as the Police or the Department for Work and Pensions.
- Information may also be shared with fraud prevention agencies to prevent fraudulent claims.
Length of time we keep personal information:
We will keep your personal information for as long as you’re a customer. If you haven’t made a purchase or engaged with us for 3 years or more, then we will remove you from our marketing mailing lists. After you stop being a customer, we may keep your data for up to 7 years after the last time you interacted with us. This could include one of these reasons:
- To respond to any questions or complaints.
- To show that we treated you fairly.
- To maintain records according to rules that applies to us.
- To establish, bring or defend legal claims.
We may keep your data for longer than 7 years if we cannot delete it for legal, regulatory or technical reasons. We may also keep it in order to help support product recalls or safety notices. If we do, we will make sure that your privacy is protected and only use it for those purposes.
We do not retain personal information in an identifiable format for longer than is necessary.
Some cookies collect information about browsing and purchasing behaviour when you access this website with the same computer or device.
Cookies are used to help:
- Remember information about you, so you do not have to give it to us again
- Keep you signed in, even on different devices
We may review this policy from time to time and any changes will be notified to you by posting an updated version on our website.
Should you have any questions about how DitroniX Ltd uses your personal data that are not answered here, or if you want to exercise your rights regarding your personal data, please contact us by any of the following means:
- email: Customer Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- write to us at: DitroniX Ltd. Customer Support. 28 Abbey Road, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN20 8TD UK
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office. Further information, including contact details, is available at https://ico.org.uk.