USB 2.0 to UART TTL 6 Pin 3.3V and 5V Power
In Stock .
|5%||2 - 4||5% £3.80|
|10%||5 - 9||10% £3.60|
|15%||10 - 15||15% £3.40|
This is a USB 2.0 to UART Converter Module CP2102 and is supplied with a 20mm 6 way Female to Female DuPont 2.54mm Pitch Ribbon
- 6 Pin Header
- 3 x LEDs
- Data RX, TX and Working Status
- Included USB transceiver, without external circuit device
- Includes a clock circuit and power-on reset circuit
- Meet the USB2.0 specification requirements
- SUSPEND pin supports USB suspend state
- Asynchronous serial data bus compatible with all handshake and modulation controller interface signals
- Supported data format is 8 data bits, 1 stop bit and parity bits
- Connotation 512 byte receive buffer and 512 byte transmit buffer
- Supports hardware handshaking or X-ON/X-OFF
- 26.5mm x 15.6mm
Supported operating systems.
- Windows 98/Me/2000/7 through to Windows 10 and 11.
- MAC OS-9.
- MAC OS.
- X-Windows CE.
- Linux 2.40 or later.
In the Box
- 1 x USB to UART Module
- 1 x 20mm 6 way Female to Female DuPont 2.54mm Pitch Ribbon
Note regarding the UART cable.
The 6 pin UART header does NOT align with the 6 pin header on our SDKs. The reason being is that the SDK requires the RTS (to automatically flash without pressing any buttons), which is not exposed to a header pin and equally we do not use the 5V supply as our SDKs flash on 3V3.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.