WREN 1 CE – Technical Information
The new DitroniX WREN 1 Consumer Edition has been designed to easily, and safely, retrofit to industry standard Electric Reclining Chairs.
WREN could also be used for a range of other DC controlled applications.
The principle function of WREN, is to interface to existing electric recliner push buttons (or remote hand controller), and provide both existing electric reclining chair functionality, while also allowing control from IoT Home Automation.
- Simple to Fit – Plug and Play (Standard 5 Pin DIN)
- Existing Recliner Manual Button Controls are Unaffected
- Existing Recliner Accessory Devices, such as USB power, is Unaffected
- Voice Control such as via Google Home and Amazon Alexa
- Manual or Remote Control from PC, Phone or Tablet
- No External Power Required (Uses existing 24V, or 29V, DC)
- Controls Single, or Dual, Motor Riser Recliner Chairs
- Safe to Use. FCC and CE Approved. WiFi 2.4 GHz
- Isolated Controls Input and Motor Output, allowing parallel operation
WREN 1 Technical Specification
- Operating Voltage: 24V DC (Min 12V – Max 30V DC)
- Operating Current (Excluding Motors): Max 0.5A
- Idle Current: Approx 50 mA
- Sleep Current: Approx 10 uA
- Onboard PSU: Buck Boost for Regulated 3V3
- Operating Current : Max 2.8A RMS DC (x 2 channels)
- Operating Temperature Range Maximum: -25 ~ 85 °C
- Operating Temperature Range Declared: 0 ~ 40 °C
- Duty Cycle: Typically Duty Cycle 10% Time On in 2 Minutes.
- Thermal Shutdown
- Non-dissipative over-current protection
- Cross Conduction Protection
- Under Voltage Lockout
- Integrated Fast Free Wheeling Diodes
- Isolated DMOS Power Transistors with CMOS and Bi-Polar circuits