EPEM follows in the successful development footsteps of the IPEM and IPEC Power Energy Monitoring Boards.
EPEM is an Ethernet Power Energy Monitor and Controller. 3 Phase, or 3 x Single Phases, with DAC/PWM/MPWM/MPPT/I2C Expansion Port Outputs.
For remote Solar Power Energy installations which have no/limited WiFi coverage, EPEM is an Ethernet based Power Energy Monitor and Controller.
* ATM90E32 Enhanced High-performance Energy Metering Device.
* Espressif ESP32 (Popular and Reliable MCU).
* Full Three Phase Remote Power Monitoring (3P3W, Y or Δ).
* Up-to 3 x Single, Split, Individual Phase Power Monitoring.
* DAC, PWM, MPWM, MPPT and I2C Expansion Ports.
* Automated Controlling of Solar Power Diversion, Smart Charging, Relays etc.
* Stand-Alone Operation, and/or IoT MQTT Integrated.
This is in the design stages: What would you like see on this?