Dave Williams | Director of Engineering (Electronics and Certification)
Electronics Engineer | Software Developer | R&D Support | RF Engineering | Product Certification and Testing | STEM Ambassador
As a practical hands-on person, with an array of both professional and life-long personal involvements that has provided me with a range of practical skills, knowledge and motivation in areas including:
- Electronics Engineering
- Research and Development
- Design and Manufacturing (SMT)
- Schematic Capture and PCB Layout
- Radio Communications
- RF Engineering
- End-to-End Product Development and Support
- Software/Firmware Development
- Home Automation and Internet of Things
- Information Technology
- Product Testing and Calibration
- Industry wide Product Certification, EMC, Pre-Compliance / Full Compliance
- Supporting Product Obsolescence
Electronic Engineering, coupled with Software, and Research and Development, play an important motivational seed in both hobby and career projects. Supporting community projects and mentoring as a STEM Ambassador.
- Current Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Clearance and registered
- Data Protection Officer with the Information Commissioners Office (ICO)
Life is one long exciting learning curve, help others by setting the seed to knowledge.
TAGS: Electronics RF EMC Certification Engineering R&D Consultancy Software SQL Database Programming Sage Developer STEM ICO
All our boards and related products are Designed and Manufactured in Great Britain. This site is a subset of DitroniX.Com
Supporting the engagement, interest and careers of people, of all ages, through the fascinating World of STEM Learning and Amateur Radio & Electronics. DitroniX, planting a seed in Electronics, for our future engineers.