The DitroniX WREN, is a purpose designed home automation controller that easily interfaces to existing electric recliner chairs, keeping the push buttons (or remote hand controller), functionality, while also allowing safe control from IoT Smart Home Automation.
- Elderly Assistance
- Mobility Aid
- Empowering the Disabled
- Home Cinemas
- Gentle Exercise Control
- Lounge Gadget
Two main versions of DitroniX WREN are available – Consumer and Developer:
- WREN 1 CE – which is a simple to use, plug-and-play, consumer device that can safely plug into an existing electric recliner chair. It needs no external power.
- WREN SDK. These are developer kits that allow the budding programming community, and experimenter, to easily control an existing electric recliner chair, or any other DC motors – such as linear motors.
The main features of DitroniX WREN are:
- Simple to Fit – Plug and Play (Standard 5 Pin DIN)
- Existing Recliner Manual Button Controls are Unaffected
- Existing Recliner Accessory Devices, such as USB power, is Unaffected
- Voice Control such as via Google Home and Amazon Alexa
- Manual or Remote Control from PC, Phone or Tablet
- No External Power Required (Uses existing 24V, or 29V, DC)
- Controls Single, or Dual, Motor Riser Recliner Chairs
- Safe to Use
- Isolated Controls Input and Motor Output, allowing parallel operation